How to enable/disable the Browser Password Manager in AOL Desktop Gold?
AOL Desktop Gold is the best application of AOL which not only provides email services but users can also browse and have a conversation with their friends or family. AOL web browsing helps users to browse any website in a secured manner. It helps users to protect their device when they did online net surfing. With the latest updates, AOL browser has so many attractive features. The support services have also become better. Using such application users can be struck in some technical glitches which are necessary to resolve. Users can Contact AOL Desktop Gold Support team for any technical support.
Web browsing in AOL Desktop Gold is always a better experience as compared to other. Users want to secure their password, therefore, browser password manager has to be enabled which is not a big task. Users can also save their password online with the help of browser password manager.
Below are the important steps to enable/disable the Password Manager of the AOL browser.
- Click to the AOL Desktop windows keyboard menu.
- Again click to Go to Keyboard.
- Now a box will appear and type Browser Settings in this box and click Enter on your keyboard.
- On the left side of the window tap to the browser and go to next.
- Now open browser setting on the top of the window and click on the password tab.
- Click on “Offer to save passwords I enter on the web”
- Now exit to the setting windows
- You’re your password manager is enabled.
These are the steps to enable the browser password manager in AOL Desktop Gold. If a user finds technical glitches in enabling the browser password manager then he can Contact AOL Desktop Gold Support Number +1-844-443-3244. The support number is available 24*7 for users help. Qualified technicians and engineers are always available to help users with best of solutions and in minimum time.